While we try to make our process as simple as possible, we realize there may be some unanswered questions. We hope that this page answers some of your questions. If we have not completely answered your questions, please feel free to contact us.
To get our Fee Schedule or for more questions, contact as at:
How does the process with Louisiana Dental Implant Lab work?
The dental office places the order through the website, send STL's via Medit, CEREC inLab, iTero, or Dropbox, or mail impressions to our office.
Library files for LA VIS screw?
These will be emailed immediately following purchase.
All LA VIS sales are Final: No returns, exchanges, refunds on parts including misuse of parts.
How can I send my STL's?
1. Medit: Send through your Medit software link via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. iTero: Send through your iTero software our ID is 110544
3. 3Shape: Send through 3Shape please send us STL's through our website our email us the STL's with a lab Rx (available to download or fillable on this site).
4. CEREC: Search zip code 70503 and find our lab.
How long will it take to get my implant prosthetics?
1. Our normal case takes 7-10 business days to complete.
2. Rush cases need to be given in advance is possible with specifics.
3. Full arch cases with same day turn around we need to have pre-op full face photos and current dentition STL's days in advance and be notified in advance with requirements day of surgery.
How do I get my completed implant case?
We will send via UPS and email you tracking information on your invoice once the case is complete.
Can I pick it up locally in Lafayette?
Yes, you can select local pickup or mail delivery. We use priority UPS two-day mail unless otherwise selected. Local pickup is available at our office during regular business hours Monday - Friday (excluding major holidays). For rush cases, we are happy to hand deliver if within Lafayette city limits. Please contact our office if you need different shipping/delivery.
What is the best way to contact Louisiana Dental Implant Lab about my case?
The best way to reach us is via email.