Our goal is to simplify our process, but we understand that you may still have questions. This page aims to address some of them. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
How does the process with Louisiana Dental Implant Lab work?
- The dental office places the order through the website, send STL's via Medit, CEREC inLab, iTero, or Dropbox, or mail impressions to our office.
Library files for VORTEX screw?
These downloads are available on the product page when purchasing. All VORTEX sales are Final: No returns, exchanges, refunds on parts including misuse of parts.
How long will it take to get my implant prosthetics?
- Our normal case takes 7-10 business days to complete.
- Rush cases need to be given in advance is possible with specifics.
- Full arch cases with same day turn around we need to have pre-op full face photos and current dentition STL's days in advance and be notified in advance with requirements day of surgery.
How do I get my completed implant case?
We will send via UPS and email you tracking information on your invoice once the case is complete.
Can I pick it up locally in Lafayette?
Yes, you can select local pickup or mail delivery. We use priority UPS two-day mail unless otherwise selected. Local pickup is available at our office during regular business hours Monday - Friday (excluding major holidays). For rush cases, we are happy to hand deliver if within Lafayette city limits. Please contact our office if you need different shipping/delivery.
What is the best way to contact Louisiana Dental Implant Lab about my case?
- The best way to reach us is via email.
Do you have a warranty on your full arches?
LDIL Warranty for Implant Supported Zirconia Arches – 5-year warranty:
- If a failure is proved to be due to defects in materials and workmanship.
- After 2 years the prosthesis will lose 20% refund value per year and 20% each year after.
- Adjustments to the Zirconia should be light and not cause a spark. Heatless disks are recommended.
- If a failure occurs, the Zirconia should be sent back for inspection under a microscope to determine what caused the issue. An evaluation will determine if the warranty applies.
Implant assisted or supported prosthesis is not warrantied due to implant failure nor do we warranty implant parts or components. Please refer to the manufacturer's warranty for the corresponding implant system used.
All repairs or replacements must be completed in-house at LDIL. Repairs made on any prosthesis or product fabricated by another laboratory will not be covered by our warranty.
LDIL offers an account credit only refund in the below situation(s):
- In the event that a patient or client discontinues treatment before all laboratory steps are completed, a partial credit will be determined and issued to the client's account.
- Your account must be in good standing to honor any warranty.